saving luts

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 24 14:18:32 EDT 2000

Save the Hue, Satuaration, Value min and max. Save the scalar range
(optional), and when reloading it call Build to recreate the numbers in
between.

If you've done something more fancy (like piecewise functions or directly
setting your own values), then you might just as well, write out 256 r g b
vals and then read them in. There's no special vtk LUT format, but a simple
text ostream << r g b... will take you a long way.

John B