Glyph3D question

Malcolm Drummond mdrummon at csir.co.za
Sat Apr 22 10:52:07 EDT 2000

Hi John

You can use Glyph3D without vector components, I use it to visualize seismic events where I only have x,y,z and magnitude. Use the SetScaleModeToScaleByScalar() method. If you want to introduce a second scalar (eg color by a different scalar component) use the programmable glyph filter. The programmable glyph is also good if your scalars can have negative values and/or you want to offset your scaling (ie. so negative values start at some positive value for radius).

Malcolm

"info vtkusers" to the same address.