"VTK Users guide" - worth it?

Vincent Guido vguido at telcordia.com
Wed Apr 19 17:36:06 EDT 2000

Lee;
     Are you telling me the book you recommend by O'Reilly will show me how to
write a program using VTK to read, and display a TIFF file????

Vinny

"ytlee" <ytlee at insync.net> on 04/19/2000 12:38:52 AM

To:   "Lisa Sobierajski Avila" <lisa.avila at kitware.com>, "Vincent Guido"
      <vguido at telcordia.com>, "Stephane M." <sequence004 at yahoo.com>
cc:   vtkusers at public.kitware.com (bcc: Vincent Guido/Telcordia)
Subject:  RE: "VTK Users guide" - worth it?

You can find file format info from

"Graphics File Formats" by J. D. Mrurray & W. VanRyper, ISBN: 1-56592-058-9,
published by O'Reilly * Associates.

It came with a CD with source codes and testing images.

Lee