Problem with vtkVoxelModeller ( and scalar type bit )

kitware-vtk at kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be kitware-vtk at kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be
Sat Apr 15 12:29:41 EDT 2000

---  Forwarded by news2mail for "Patrick Rogier" <Patrick.Rogier at esat.kuleuven.ac.be> ---

Dear all,

I have a small problem with vtkVoxelModeller. The scalar type of the output
of this filter is a bit. But when I use the output of the filter as input to
other filters, VTK says he doesn't know the scalar type of the input. This
error message even occurs when I use filters specially designed for
operations on bits, like vtkImageLogic.

Has anyone had the same problems and has somebody a solution for this
problem ?

I'm using VTK version 3.1

Thanks in advance,

Patrick