vtkImageReader

AHMED MAHMOUD ahmedmm at gega.net
Tue Apr 11 13:57:05 EDT 2000

Hello Charles Law ,
Thank you for your reply , but I have one more question .
I know that vtkBMPReader read a file to creat an image (vtkStructuredPoints
object)
I want to know how to access the data ( brightness of pixels) to make image
segmentation ??
Thank you.

/*****************************************/
Charles wrote:
Use any of the filters in vtk/imaging/...  See vtkImaging/examplesTcl/*.tcl
for examples.

At 12:49 AM 4/9/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello all ,
>I 'm using vtkBMPReader for reading bmp files and I'm displaying them with
>vtkImageViewer.... I want to deal with the image itself (like rotating ,
>inverting , filtering) Please , Can you tell me how ??
>Thank you.
>Ahmed .
>ahmedmm at gega.net

"info vtkusers" to the same address.