Folluw up: Re: Support for 3D mouse

Jorrit Schaap jorrit at lkeb.azl.nl
Thu Apr 6 02:59:45 EDT 2000

Hi all,

a lot of people are asking me for my class for the Logitech 3D mouse and
goggles support.

Unfortunately at the moment there are pieces of code in it that are part
of a commercial program, so i'm not allowed to send it to you all.
However, I'm redisigning the class for better functionality, and to get
rid of the commercial code. When this is done I will send it to Kitware,
and ask them to put it in the contrib directory. I will notify you when
it's available.

Best regards, Jorrit
"info vtkusers" to the same address.