vtkPointPicker qn.

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Sep 29 09:08:51 EDT 1999

vtkPointPicker picks the closest point (within a tolerance) to the pick ray - a point being vertex of a polygonal primitive (e.g., triangle). You may want to set the tolerance on the point picker to narrow the pick radius.

Mapper coordinates are determined by the coordinates of the points that the vtkMapper refers to. World coordinates are the coordinates after the actor's transformation matrix is applied.

Will