wxWindows render window for win32

Igor Fridman pnin22 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 21:27:00 EDT 1999

Hello, I'd like to know if anyone has been sucessful
at developing a widget that derives from one of the
wxWindows version 2 classes that displays a render
window.  There is currently a class that will work
only for wxWin version 1 and unix.

If no one has developed the render widget, I'd
appreciate any help you can give me before I myself
undertake this project.

Thank you

=====