vtkImageWindowInteractor ?

Daphne Yu dyu at bme.jhu.edu
Mon Sep 20 14:57:08 EDT 1999

That's how i felt about the interactor too, and I implemented
just a few minor changes to vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor &
vtkXRenderWindowInteractor.  If you want it I can send my
changes to you, but you'd have to test if my vtkXRenderWindowInteractor
is doing the right thing 'cause I havn't tested them due to
other reasons that I've been having trouble with the renderings
in general when used on an sgi onyx...

basically, my changes in the class involves function calls to
set the interactor to be always in pick mode without the actors
spinning around when you click on them among a few other changes...