Clipping volume

Ron Inbar rinbar at netvision.net.il
Fri Sep 17 19:10:00 EDT 1999

Hello again!

I recently upgraded from the nightly release of August 11, to the release of
September 14.  I noticed that my scene, which used to look OK, was
over-clipped in all directions: x, y and z.  I managed to solve this problem
by changing the code from

renderer ResetCamera
camera Dolly 1.5

to just

renderer ResetCamera

I'd like to learn more about this change in the renderer's behavior.  In
particular, I would like to understand why, when I use the first version of
the code, the clipping volume doesn't fill the entire viewport, but only a
rectangle in the center of it.

Any information will be appreciated.

Ron