vtk on sgi..

Robert Riviere Robert.Riviere at sophia.inria.fr
Fri Sep 17 03:41:10 EDT 1999

> ld32: ERROR   48 : Cannot access registry file ./so_locations (No locks available) - ignored.

Hmmm, I've already had this.

In my case, it was coming from the fact that source files weren't on
the SGI box disk, but were on a remote NFS server.
There was no file locking with NFS, and the SGI linker didn't
accept this.

Solution for me : copy source hierarchy on a SGI box local disk.

Hope it helps.

--
Robert Riviere (Robert.Riviere at sophia.inria.fr)	    Tel: .4-92-38-7906
CERMICS	/ INRIA					    Fax: .4-92-38-7740