Camera autoscaling

Gavin Tabor g.tabor at ic.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 12:21:58 EDT 1999

When you first render a collection of actors, the Vtk code automatically
sets up the camera with defaults to view the object at the correct size,
position etc. Is it possible to reset these parameters later - I
want to be able to `recentre' the object after moving it around? Or
do I need to store the initial parameters and set them myself?

Thank you for any help

Gavin

--
Dr.Gavin Tabor
email     : gavin at ic.ac.uk
home page : monet.me.ic.ac.uk/people/gavin/gavin.html
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Imperial College,
London SW7 2BY