Create surface

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Wed Sep 15 08:56:06 EDT 1999

Have a look at http://www.alphashapes.org/alpha/index.html (particularly the visualising of proteins)

Goodwin

-----Original Message-----
From:	Luis Miguel Goncalves Lopes [SMTP:l18596 at alunos.cc.fc.ul.pt]
Sent:	Wednesday, September 15, 1999 11:47 AM
To:	vtkusers at gsao.med.ge.com
Subject:	Create surface

Greetings!, VTK users,

	I can already visualize molecules using pdbs in VTK...I have a set of
points that correspond to types of atoms, and each point represents the
center of a sphere with the correspondent colour and radius....What I want
is to create a surface from those spheres...I don't want to see the
interception of the spheres...I want a smooth surface around them...Can
anyone help?

	Luis Lopes

Luis Miguel Goncalves Lopes
Departamento de Quimica e Bioquimica, Faculdade de Ciencias da Universidade
de Lisboa
Instituto de Ciencia Aplicada e Tecnologia,
Laboratorio de Bioqumica Aplicada
Ed. ICAT, Campus da FCUL, Campo Grande,  1749-016 Lisboa, Portugal.
Phone:+(351-1)- 750 0000 xx.2746
Fax:    +(351-1)- 757 3625
e-mail: l18596 at alunos.cc.fc.ul.pt