Tensor data inquiry

John Shalf jshalf at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 13 16:04:36 EDT 1999

I think Ron Kriz at Virginia Tech has a good overview visualization
techniques for 2nd and 4th order tensors.
	http://www.sv.vt.edu/NCSA_WkShp/kriz/WkShp_kriz.html
Tensor vis comes up a lot in materials science and soil mechanics in
order describe the tightly coupled nature of stress-strain
relationships.

-john