Beginner question - solution

Matthew Hall mahall at math.uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 9 21:54:11 EDT 1999

Martin Sluka wrote:

> It works - under simulation in MacOS+VirtualPC but with Windows 98 installed!
>
> Martin
>
> >Sorry for dummy question:
> >
> >I have try to install vtk on Mac under emulation of W95.Instalation OK, but
> >in moment

One other possibility (havent tried it myself) but you could install
linuxPPC
on the Mac and build VTK yourself. It would be loads faster than VTK
under
emulation. (Of course, installing linux isn't the most pleasant task,
but they have a nice X installer. Info is at www.linuxppc.com (or .org
too))

-matt