O2 <--> Onyx2

Daphne Yu dyu at bme.jhu.edu
Tue Sep 7 17:35:48 EDT 1999

I had this same problem on the Onyx also and also find that the O2 doesn't
have the problem.  Someone suggested me looking into the compiler options
on the Onyx and see if I can maybe turn off some optimization flags
or something but I havn't got around to trying it.  If you have
any success, I'd be very interesting to hear it though!