vtkSTLWriter

Sven Junge junge at molly.mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
Thu Sep 23 08:39:01 EDT 1999

Hallo,

I have some problems with writing polydata.
I am used the graphics/examplesTcl/Decimate.tcl. I can read all formats
in and can visualize this data-sets. All things work well, but without
the export of the polydata in any format. The other export-Formats for
exporting the RenWin work also well ( vtkVRMLExporter, vtkOBJExporter,
vtkRIBExporter).

What is going wrong?
Is my polydata-set wrong and I have to convert this?

vtkSTLWriter writer
writer SetFileName $filename
writer SetInput PolyData

Thanks Sven

--
Max Planck Institut            Sven Junge
                for                           AG Molekuelkristalle