an apology and a bug fix for vtkProjectedTexture

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Sat Oct 30 09:30:55 EDT 1999

I posted a bug for vtkTexture (last week or before) saying there were
problems with the colours. My apologies, I had the
MapScalarsThroughLookupTable set by mistake.

----

In
vtkProjectedTexture constructor,
  this->AspectRatio[0] = 0.0;
  this->AspectRatio[1] = 1.0;
  this->AspectRatio[2] = 0.0;

should very certainly not have zeros as this causes Div by Zero errors on
first use

  this->AspectRatio[0] = 1.0;
  this->AspectRatio[1] = 1.0;
  this->AspectRatio[2] = 1.0;