Bug in sliceOrder?

Ana Cugat c1f6326 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:17:13 EDT 1999

<x-flowed>Sorry to insist, but I have some doubts about the SliceOrder.tcl script.
Actually, it should change the orientation of a volume without going through
any flipping even if we mistake the transform we must choose (so we won't
obtain the desired orientation but there won't be any flipped axis), isn't
it?

Don't the is (inferior to superior) and the lr (left to right) transforms
result in x-axis flipping?

Thanks,
Ana