ImageReslice Further Crashes

Sathya Krishnamurthy ksathya at omirf.iusd.iupui.edu
Wed Oct 13 16:20:23 EDT 1999

Hello All

My pipeline with ImageReslice looks like this

vtkImageReader
vtkImageReslice
vtkImageClip
vtkTexture
vtkTextureMapToPlane
vtkDataSetMapper
vtkActor

The Transform I use for vtkImageReslice is

vtkTransform ->RotateZ (angle);

The Error I get when I try to read 25 slices of data with extents
(556, 544) and rotate it with an angle of 5 degrees
is as follows

Error: In D:\vtk\common\vtkImageData.cxx, line 1379
vtkImageData (0x032337C0): GetScalarPointer:Pixel (159,0,0) not in memory
Current extent = (111, 159,12,543, 0 , 25);

Then the application crashes after this.

Can somebody kindly help me ?

Thanks

Sathya