Coordinate Systems

Ana Cugat c1f6326 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:46:50 EDT 1999

<x-flowed>Yes, you're right. Anyway, my question is not only aboutignoring the
y-coordinate, etc.. As a matter of fact, I've got polydata obtained from
cutting a sphere with a plane. I use vtkPolyDataMapper2D to render this cut
in the viewer, but i cannot manage to control its position or its size. I
cannot use the image classes because my data is not Image cache data. So if
I render the cut in the 3D renderWindow, the coordinates are correct, but in
the 2D image window, 1 pixel corresponds to maybe 10 units or whatever...
how can I resample or rotate or position my cut? How can I establish a
relation between the 3D render window and the image window?

Thanks,

Ana