Object Factories

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Mon Oct 11 18:59:55 EDT 1999

Hi Bill,

Great work.  I can think of several ways that I can use this.

In the past I've written several 'pseudo-classes' for VTK in
python (i.e. python classes that 'look&feel' like VTK classes).
It looks like it will now be possible (though not trivial)
to actually override the basic VTK classes with python
classes using a mix of C++ and python code.  Wow!

In any case, it looks like I have a few VTK classes to bring
up to date...

 - David

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Bill Hoffman wrote:

> OBJECT FACTORY OVERVIEW:

[snip]