Visual C & VTK

Alex Jesus Cuadros Vargas acvargas at icmc.sc.usp.br
Mon Oct 11 14:51:54 EDT 1999

hi Hesham,

I had the same problem because the archive .lib was not compiled with
Visual c++,
I again compile all vtk with visual c...

Alex.

> > Hi
>
> I have tried to compile the test example given with the VTK under Visual C++
> 5.0.
> But it could not compile and it gave me an error in file:
> vtkdll.lib. It said that the file is either corrupt or the disk is full and I am
> sure that none of this had happened.
> Any ideas how to solve this problem?
> Hesham Farouk Anan
> Computer Science Department
> Old Dominion University
> Norfolk, VA 23529

       /^/
      | |
  ____| \
 (___[)  \              Alex Jesús Cuadros Vargas
 (____[)  |   Instituto de Ciências Matemáticas e de Computação
 (___[)    \       Universidade de São Paulo - São Carlos
        \    \