Is there a method cross reference?

Tom G. Smith smitty at kcc.com
Thu Oct 7 13:18:00 EDT 1999

The Tcl statement is the declaration of the object named cells,
of type vtkPolyVertex, unless I'm completely misunderstanding.
The backtracking you describe is exactly what I did, and would prefer
not to have to do again.  I was hoping there was perhaps at least a
list somewhere in collating sequence by method name that would tell
me that GetPointIds is a method of class vtkCells, that SetId is a
method of class vtkObject, etc.