Memory usage

R. Mercado redhat at newton.rex.dmu.ac.uk
Mon Oct 4 07:11:44 EDT 1999

Hello,

I would like to compare the memory usage of a
vtkStructuredPoints structure against an octree which I implemented
as an exercise.

Is there some example code that would compute
the memory used by vtk data structures that I could use
to simplify my task?

Thanks for pointers and suggestions.

R. Mercado

Ronaldo Mercado <rmercado at dmu.ac.uk>
-----
School of Design and Manufacture,
Institute of Simulation Sciences, SERC, Hawthorn Building,
De Montfort University, Leicester LE1 9BH, United Kingdom
Tel 0116 2551551 x 8587
Fax 0116 2506114