Vtk/Python imageWarp.py example

Dean N. Williams williams13 at llnl.gov
Fri Oct 8 18:54:46 EDT 1999

Dear Vtk community,

    I am developing Vtk visualization using the Python interface and
PC/Linux Red Hat 5.2.

    I am noticing that certain Vtk/Python scripts are not working. For
example: imageWarp.py
    just sits at the prompt and does not core dump or display a canvas
with an image.

    Other do nothing Vtk/Python scripts are: thrshldV.py, spToPd.py, and
officeStreamPoints.py

    Has anyone else using Vtk/Python run across this same problem, and
how did you fix it?

    Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
        Dean

--
Dean N. Williams
Computer Scientist/Computation Group Leader             o
http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov                         williams13 at llnl.gov