2 Questions

Sathya Krishnamurthy ksathya at omirf.iusd.iupui.edu
Wed Nov 24 11:39:56 EST 1999

Hello All
I have two questions. Can somebody kindly share their solutions with me ?

1. I am looking at various Hardware options for a Visualiztion project
involving data of 600x700 with x900 slices. The Operating System
preferably WindowsNT with VisualC++ environment. Can somebody kindly let
me know a suitable specifications like amount of Memory , suitable
Graphics card w/OpenGL support and its specs , kind of processor etc.

2. Also, I read an email about "vtkOrthoSlicer" but I am not able to find
more information about it. can somebody share with me the information
about this.

Thanks a lot
cheers
~Sathya