Mailing List

Sebastien Barre barre at sic.sp2mi.univ-poitiers.fr
Tue Nov 16 10:24:33 EST 1999

At 10:24 16/11/99 -0500, Ken Martin wrote:

>We are planning to move the mailing list to a new server in the next few
>weeks. Matt Turek who maintained the list at GEMS has moved to a new job at
>GE CRD. We'll keep you up to date.

Would it be possible to ask for features :) ?
I'd love a way to receive an archive of old messages (by specifiying a time
period). This is included in recent majordomo version I guess. It'd help me
recover part of my VTK mailing list which was altered during a crash.

Thanks

--
Sebastien BARRE
IRCOM-SIC, UMR-CNRS 6615 - Université de Poitiers