Can delete cells from vtkPolyData?

Tim Hutton T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 15 12:35:46 EST 1999

I'm having a little trouble understanding what I'm doing wrong. I want to
perform a test on each cell in a vtkPolyData, to decide whether to delete
it or not. vtkPolyData::DeleteCell() seems to have no effect; when I
visualise the mesh all the cells are still there, even if I call it for all
of them! Help!

Tim.
Tim Hutton, Research Assistant            Email: T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
MINORI Project                     http://www.eastman.ucl.ac.uk/~dmi/MINORI
Dental and Medical Informatics                   Tel: [+44] (0171) 915 2344
Eastman Dental Institute, UCL                    Fax: [+44] (0171) 915 2303
256 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8LD, UK
This email represents the views of the sender alone and must not be
construed as representing the views of the Eastman Dental Institute. It may
contain confidential information and may be protected by law as a legally
privileged document and copyright work. Its content should not be disclosed
and it should not be given or copied to anyone other than the person(s)
named or referenced above. If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender.