Problemm with blanking points in a StructuredGrid

Martin Weinberg weinberg at osprey.astro.umass.edu
Sat Nov 13 15:54:44 EST 1999

Folks,

I have two-dimensional gridded data with some points missing and
want to render isovalues.  I created a StructuredGrid using the
example code (pg. 145) with dims[2]=1 as a model.  I used
BlankPoint to toggle those points.

The problem is that the wrong points appear to be blanked!
It seems as if the StructuredGridGeometryFilter code is
is confused about which cells have the blanked points.  If I
don't blank any points, no problems.  I used used GetPoint
and IsPointVisible to check that the desired points are indeed
being blanked.

Any ideas/suggestions?

--Martin

Martin Weinberg                      Phone: (413) 545-3821
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy       FAX:   (413) 545-2117/0648
530 Graduate Research Tower	     weinberg at astro.umass.edu
University of Massachusetts	     http://www.astro.umass.edu/~weinberg/
Amherst, MA  01003-4525