Mesa source

Dean N. Williams williams13 at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 3 16:44:30 EST 1999

Dingrong Yi,

        I put Mesa-3.0-2.i386.rpm and Mesa-devel-3.0-2.i386.rpm at the
    following anonymous ftp site: 192.12.134.11  (or sprite.llnl.gov).
    cd to pub/williams/incoming.

    Do a rpm -i to load onto your system.

Best Regards,
    Dean

> Hi,
>
> Is there anybody there could tell me a place to download Mesa-3.0-2.i386 and
> Mesa-devel-3.0-2.i386 ? The places at
> http://ftp.tuwien.ac.at/opsys/linux/RPM/Mesa.html amd
> http://ftp.tuwien.ac.at/opsys/linux/RPM/Mesa-devel.html
> seems to be unreachable recently. I am using linux for VTK.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Dingrong
> McGill Univ.

> "info vtkusers" to the same address.     Live long and prosper.

Dean N. Williams
Computer Scientist/Computation Group Leader             o
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory                --
Livermore, California 94550                          `\< *
Phone: (925) 423-0145    FAX: (925) 422-7675        /  \
http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov                         williams13 at llnl.gov