[nightly] Ooops, what happened to GetRenderLibrary ?

Sebastien Barre barre at sic.sp2mi.univ-poitiers.fr
Tue Nov 2 09:20:07 EST 1999

Hi

I just tested the VTK Sphere Benchmark
(http://www.hds.utc.fr/~barre/vtk/sphere-bench.html) on the nightly release
(today), and it failed to launch, complaining about the GetRenderLibrary
method.

Here is my code :

[$render_window GetRenderLibrary]

Well, seems to me that the GetRenderLibrary() method is no more in the
vtkRenderWindow class ! I had a look at the VTK sources, and it appears
that a new class, vtkGraphicsFactory, holds it...

Any clues ?
(a workaround would be nice)
--
Sebastien BARRE
IRCOM-SIC, UMR-CNRS 6615 - Université de Poitiers