vtkTextureMapToSphere

Wilfrid Lefer lefer at lil.univ-littoral.fr
Wed Nov 17 12:15:00 EST 1999

Hi,
when using vtkTextureMapToSphere with the PreventSeamOff option the
following problem occurs: the image is mapped onto about 350 degrees
over 360, the remaining part being filled with another occurrence of the
original texture (hence very distorted). The image size is 256x256, i.e.
a power of 2, so there should not be any problem with the OpenGL texture
mapping. I would like to have just one instance of the image mapped onto
the complete sphere. Did anybody have such a problem and could anyone
give me a solution?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Wilfrid.

---
| Wilfrid LEFER            |  phone: (+33) 3.21.97.00.46             |
| LIL, B.P. 719            |  fax: (+33) 3.21.19.06.61               |
| 62 228 CALAIS Cedex      |  e-mail: lefer at lil.univ-littoral.fr     |
| FRANCE                   |  http://www-lil.univ-littoral.fr/~lefer |