PC Question

rvega at mail.arl.mil rvega at mail.arl.mil
Wed Jun 16 15:06:49 EDT 1999

Hi,
- I'm working on a PC using NT4 and VC++.
- I ran PCmaker, created vtkdll.dll, put it in winNT\systemm32, and was able to
successfully build and
 execute an example.
- I followed with creating vtktcl.dll and successfully ran a TCL example.
- Next, I went back to the vc++ environment, the same program that had run
prior to theTCL make,
 and received a large number of syntax errors coming from the \common\*.h
files.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank You...RAVega