3D axes

Ben Held ben.held at staarinc.com
Fri Jun 11 13:34:28 EDT 1999

Hello,

I am trying to display a 3D axes in VTK.  I have tried all of the classes I
can find (vtkAxes, etc) to no luck.  I want an axes that is fixed on a give
screen coordinate such that the axis rotates with the view but remains
stationary when the view is panned or zoomed.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ben

John
Ben L. Held
Simulation Technology & Applied Research, Inc.
11520 N. Port Washington Rd.
Suite 101 B
Mequon, WI  53092
Phone: (414) 240-0293