Corrupt vtkdll.dll

Roland Schwarz roland.schwarz at telecom.at
Fri Jun 11 09:17:11 EDT 1999

Robert,

    sorry I can't remember, but I think I did'nt try
linking against the vtkdll.dll that has been in the
binary distribution. I recompiled the whole thing.

But, check whether you have the accompanying vtkdll.lib
and copy it to the c++ library directory as well.

As far as I can remember this import library was missing.

Also I did not yet try to compile against a vc60 source
using vtk (regading the nightly from 9.june) as we needed
only tcl/tk support for now.

BR
roland schwarz