vtkVRMLImport

Thomas Krueger krueger at techinfo.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jun 21 10:59:14 EDT 1999

Hello,
has anyone tried the vtkVRMLImporter by Thomas D. Citriniti on Microsoft Visual
C++? I tried to compile it and had to do the following:

- replace  for (int i=...) by   for (int i=...)
           for (int i=...)      for (int j=...)
           for (int i=...)      for (int k=...)
- replace #include "unistd.h" by "io.h"

With these changes I was able to compile it but I always get an error while
opening an VRML-file: Output of "in vec2f met 1 1" and a memory error.

Has anybody solved this problem?

Thanx,
Tom