VTK2.3+VC5

Travis Wang wty59 at iname.com
Wed Jun 16 12:26:25 EDT 1999

Hello,

I am using VTK2.3 and VC5 under windows95.  I have tried PCMAKER, but I
can't get the DLL.  it seems that every file is complied, but can't be
linked together, does anybody can help me?

BTW: I send this message just now by using another email address, I am
afraid that message can't be accepted because I registered this list by
this email address.  Sorry about this.

Thanks!!

-Travis