mesh

Jordi Cabot cabot at tele.ucl.ac.be
Fri Jun 11 09:11:52 EDT 1999

Hello vtkusers,

 I've got a set of points which don't lay on the same plane, and I'd
like to get a kind of mesh with them. I'm trying with Delaunay3D and
then ExtractEdges but the results are rather ugly, because there are too
many edges. I'd like that every point gets connected with the nearest 4
neighbours. How can I do this?

Thanks,

jordi