sphere benchmark: copy/paste under NT

Elvis Chen chene at qucis.queensu.ca
Thu Jul 29 00:02:54 EDT 1999

greetings,

I'm running the sphere benchmark 2.0 among several machines we have here
(PC, Ultra 10 with Creater3D, ultra 10 with Elite3D, ultra 60 with
Elite3D).  I'll post some result in a few days.

in the meanwhile, can someone please tell me how to copy/paste from the
sphere benchmark program to a telnet session under NT?  I know that ctrl-/
copies it under X.  However, ctrl-/ only highlights the text, but doesn't
really copy it into clipboard under NT.

for now, I can tell you that a CDN$3000 (dual PentiumII-400, 256MB, Asus
v3800UD) PC is actually comparable to Ultra10 with creater3D using this
benchmark.

Elvis