Picker increments actors reference count

Hugues Wisniewski h_wski at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 12:25:11 EDT 1999

Hello !
I have a trouble with the interactor's picker. After performing a picking, my actors' reference
counter is incremented by one, and if I then want to delete an actor and remove it from the
renderer, the reference counter is not NULL, and my actor isn't destroyed.
What's the solution ?
thanks a lot
Hugues