Required memory configuration for an optimal use of VTK

Hugues Wisniewski h_wski at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 20:36:52 EDT 1999

Hello !
I'm working with VTK under Windows NT, an with huge models it takes a large amount of memory.
I'd like to know the most common memory configuration required to have the best results with VTK
(256Mo, ...) ? I have to know if I must tell my customers to buy memory, or if I have to improve
my object design.
Thanks a lot for your answers, depending on your platform, and on the activity (mecanic, medecine,
...) !
Hugues