Troubles with printing 2D Texts - strong changes between 2.3 and 2.4 version

Tom Radcliffe radcliffe at esg.ca
Thu Jul 22 12:52:16 EDT 1999

For reasons I don't understand, on my system (Win98 with heaven
knows what graphics hardware) at least some mappers require
immediate mode rendering turned on to get print preview or print
output.  It may be worth trying this here.

-- Tom

Tom Radcliffe Ph.D., P.Eng.					ESG Canada Ltd.
Head of Software Development				1 Hyperion Court,
(613) 548-8287 x36					Kingston, Ontario
radcliffe at esg.ca						CANADA  K7K 7G3