clipping planes in parallel projection

Reinhard Koehler koehler at leibinger.freinet.de
Wed Jul 21 13:15:02 EDT 1999

Hi everybody,

I'm using vtk2.2 on NT and I have a more general question:
I switched parallel projection on and set every view by defining
view plane normal, view up, focal point of the camera and
camera position.

As an undesired effect, sometimes my actors are cutted by a
clipping plane.

- is it possible to generally switch off clipping planes ?
- if not, what is the best way to set the camera position
   for a given focal point with no assumtion of the size of
   the actors in parallel projection?

Thanks for any help

Reinhard

Reinhard Koehler