ImageReslice in vtk23

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Wed Jul 21 12:42:14 EDT 1999

Hi Kerrie,

I was wondering if you could try the version of vtkImageReslice
that comes with with vtk2.4?  If any bugs remain in vtkImageReslice,
I would like to remove them before the vtk3.0 release.

Nearly all of the bugs in older versions of vtkImageReslice could
be eliminated through the use of the OptimizationOff(), which also
causes to run less efficiently.  You can try that as well.

 - David

--David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group