Updating colors

Gavin Tabor g.tabor at ic.ac.uk
Sun Jul 18 06:55:37 EDT 1999

Hi there.

Probably really simple, but I'm stuck. I've got an isosurface, and I
want to change its color dynamically. I have  various scrollbars
(created
using Qt) which provide rgb values, which I use to set the color of the
isosurface actor. However the color change does not seem to take effect
until I next manipulate the isosurface interactively (eg. grab with the
mouse). I've tried calling Update() on the actor, and Render() on the
renderer, but neither helps. Help, please?

Gavin

--
Dr.Gavin Tabor
email     : gavin at ic.ac.uk
home page : monet.me.ic.ac.uk/people/gavin/gavin.html
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Imperial College,
London SW7 2BY