Q: vtkMultiThreader crash

Audrius Stundzia adv_biologic at excite.com
Tue Jul 6 11:15:05 EDT 1999

Hi Lisa,

I celebrated the 4th by solving my problem. I can now have 2 or more
visualization windows displaying stuff concurrently and interactively
without
blocking control. I took your suggestion, then used the X Windows code in
the User Guide and wrote a modified XtAppMainLoop() in my visualization loop
that checks whether or not there are any X events pending before calling the
blocking XtAppNextEvent:

   pending = XtAppPending( context);

   if (pending > 0)
   {
      XtAppNextEvent(  context
                    , &event );

      XtDispatchEvent( &event);
   }

Thanks again for all your help.
vtk is great software backed by a great team :)

Regards,

Audrius Stundzia

IBMG

-