tkRenderWidget Problem

Jordi Cabot cabot at tele.ucl.ac.be
Tue Jul 6 08:31:20 EDT 1999

Hello vtkers,

I've got a problem with vtkTkRenderWidget (and vtkTkImageViewerWidget).
I used
tcl/tk 8.0.4 and everything went ok. Then we tried to compile tl/tk 8.1
and nothing worked, so now we have installed tcl/tk 8.0 and everything
works again except ~graphics/examplesTcl/vol.tcl (which worked fine with
version 8.0.4).

It gives a segmentation fault error and I've seen that the problem is in
vtkTkRenderWidget. What is going on?

Thanks,

Jordi