[Fwd: Strange wireframe rendering on Diamond Viper TNT card]

Marco Bertagnini marco at pisa.intecs.it
Tue Jul 6 02:39:17 EDT 1999

Has anyone experienced the same problems
with the new TNT2 Ultra chip  ?
They claim they provide a full OpenGL ICD ...
(I'm quite worried as I'm going to buy one)

marco

Marco Bertagnini              marco at pisa.intecs.it
Intecs Sistemi S.p.A.         Phone:  +39 050 545111
Via Gereschi, 32              Fax.    +39 050 545200
56127 - Pisa (ITALY)      http://www.pisa.intecs.it