Q: vtkMultiThreader crash

Audrius Stundzia adv_biologic at excite.com
Fri Jul 2 15:00:56 EDT 1999

On Fri, 02 Jul 1999 14:29:25 -0400, Lisa Sobierajski Avila wrote:
Hi Lisa,

This sounds good. The simpler, the better. However, I have a few questions
regarding this approach:

1. In the event loop, do I just repeatedly call aWindow->Render() for each
   graphics pipeline?

2. Having intialized the interactor, can I use the default interaction
commands     to rotate, zoom, pick, etc.? The impression I get from your
e-mail comment
   "(other than interaction)" is that I can't. I need to interact with the
   actors in the windows esp. rotate and pick.

3. If I can interact with the window, do I have to implement the
appropriate
   interactor callbacks (assuming  #2 is wrong)?

Thanks for your help. I think I'm almost there :-)

Best regards, Audrius